9.07.2011

Stilla Custom Color Blush in Self-Adjusting Coral

I was in Sephora making a return, last week, and saw the most amazing blush by Stilla. It just so happened that I was looking particularly washed-out that day, and decided to try it on. Little did I know it would be my new favorite! I actually knew nothing about this blush when I tried it on (and purchased it), I just wanted something to perk up my look. When I got home to look up more about my new purchase, I realized it was Stilla's Custom Color Blush, in Self-Adjusting Coral. These blushes (pink or coral) are supposed to react to your pH and create a personalized finish, therefore, they should be wearable for any skin tone.



I am not sure about the pH and all that jazz, but I do know it is a stunning shade of bright peach-coral, that looks perfect on. The blush is pretty pigmented, so use a light hand (it is very easy to blend, and layer--best to start light and build the intensity if you want it). This gorgeous shade really does wake-up your whole face, its gives a perfect healthy flush. I am thrilled with this find, and highly recommend it. I don't plan to review the Self-Adjusting Pink, as pink blushes never look quite right on my olive skin. If you have tried these, let me know what you think of either shade!

**Item purchased by me.

4 comments:

  1. عمالة متخصصة للقيام بتنظيف وتغليف ونقل الاثاث، نقدم أفضل خدمات لنقل الاثاث بأحدث الأساليب لنقل العفش بضمان توصيل العفش بأمان، نعمل على مصلحة عملائنا بتوفير أمان نقل الاثاث ونحرص على كل قطعة اثاث ونقوم بأعمال نقل الاثاث بخطة مميزة تجعل نقل الاثاث معنا مميز وبدقة وسرعة وكفاءة تجعل عملائنا يحصلون على ما يرغبون من نقل أمن لأثاث منزلهم وبأسعار مناسبة وامكانيات مخصصة لنقل الاثاث كأوناش رفع الاثاث وسيارات نقل الاثاث والعمالة المدربة ونجار فك وتركيب اثاث وكهربائي فك وتركيب أجهزة منزلية وسباك

    نقل اثاث بالدمام
    نقل اثاث بالخبر
    نقل اثاث بالقطيف
    نقل اثاث بالجبيل

    ReplyDelete